Friday, January 27, 2012

$35 bluetooth wireless setup for you Camera - DSLR FILM NOOB

www.dslrfilmnoob.com I've been waiting to post this for more then a week. The first Bluetooth transmitter I received was defective and I had to send it back. The seller was kind enough to cover return shipping, but the back and forth took awhile. I finally received the working Bluetooth transmitter a few days ago and had a chance to run the setup through its paces. I'm very happy to say that everything works great! I was able to get clean audio transmitted over 50 feet line of site and about 20 feet through walls. Two tests of battery life showed 5 hours the first test and 3 hours 45 min second test. Not the 8 hours promised by the manual but still quit good for the price. The receiver actually ran out of power before the transmitter on the second test. I would have thought it would be the other way around. Both the transmitter and receiver aren't much bigger then a compact flash card so they wont add much weight to your rig and since the Bluetooth transmitter sends stereo audio you can get 2 channels of audio back to your camera. I have the full write up with links and pictures here: www.dslrfilmnoob.com Equipment used in this video: Canon 7d & t2i Canon 50mm f1.2 Canon 35mm f1.4 Sigma 30mm f1.4 Zoom h1, Zoom h4n Generic Bluetooth transmitter/receiver set Sennheiser G2 wireless mic Rode video mic CPM FILM TOOLS RIG

Related : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment